Sunday, November 20, 2011

The number 27

Today I dropped my boyfriend off at the airport. It was time for him to head back home after the mostly awesome month we had while he was here. Now its time to go back to quiet, lonely, nothing to do land here in Carlow. I'm going to try to make the best of it, but I know how I felt the first month I was here. I wanted to enjoy this. I wanted this to be an amazing trip. But, it turned into something completely different with a few really good days mixed in. Hopefully I can manage to make a few more good days in this final stretch.

I almost made a list of 27 random things, but it looked too long so I decided not to. Random fun fact though: Sister Mary gave me some pumpkin a few days ago and I made pumpkin pie. That was kind of fun. It turned out a bit different than when I make it back home, but it wasn't too bad.

Here is the part where I discover I have run out of things to say again.

Yours Truly,
Alicia

P.S - Thanksgiving is next week. We are supposed to be doing things with Sister Mary and at school, so hopefully that will be fun. Maybe I should put up my Thanksgiving decorations...

No comments:

Post a Comment